Is your story engaging, COMPELLING enough?
Story projects I collaborate on range from creating a complete story platform (mapping out the right & resonant voice, positioning, core messaging and more) for a client's market-facing communications. To providing story lines for narratives, campaigns, key presentations; pitches; film and book projects. To framing and writing top-line content for web sites, capital-raising materials, video and audio scripts. To curating a body of new or existing or evolving story elements.
All projects are informed at the outset by an intensive, strategic story briefing I prepare and lead. Likewise, whenever possible, by informal, anecdotal input-gathering among a cross-section of clients' clients, prospects, healthy skeptics, other influencers.
Some prime examples (more are available)...
- Diageo, developing storybook ideas for global luxury brand Johnny Walker Blue Label.
- Ivy Child International, story discovery, story platforming and strategic site content and other development for this unique resource for bringing children's mindfulness to life in primary schools, and the multiplier effects out to their families and communities.
- FactSet, developing global ad campaign story lines (Made for Outperformers) and headlines for this provider of financial market monitoring tools; which competes with Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters. Collaborating with Rogers Eckersley Design.
- WorldClinic, developing narrative content for a web site, and executive benefit and ultra high net worth prospect marketing materials for this exclusive telemedical resource. As well as developing a tag/positioning line. Working with Cameau Design.
- SAP, developing a script direction and treatment for SAP's 40th anniversary film. In collaboration with Woo Creative. Including on-location interview involvement in the US and Europe with Company founders and industry leaders. A film clip available on request.
- Velocidi, creating a start-up marketing story platform, messaging & web site content for this niche digital marketing group.
- Bain & Company, developing concepts and editorial for the Firm's first worldwide image brochure, targeted to CEOs; used an an issue/thought piece by each domestic and foreign office. Working with The Hewson Group.
- Akerman Senterfitt, developing story concepts and writing the entire narrative for three of this leading middle-market law firm's firm’s annual reviews. Working with design group Odgis & Company.
- Reputation Institute, redeveloping the marketing story, messaging & top-line web site content for this global corporate reputation management consulting group. In collaboration with Humanize Inc.
- Center for Courage & Renewal, re-platforming, re-messaging, and theming this progressive non-profit's marketing story. Working hand in hand with CHDG, the Carla Hall Design Group.
- Alchemy50, redevelopment of this app design group's web site story; as well as story work for several of their clients, including Benchmark Solutions and CogBI.
- IBM, developing all the extensive (6,000+ word) editorial for One Voice 3.0, one of the Company's high profile awareness communications about the Company's core strategic focus and direction; given to every employees and customers. That also had to be styled in the voice and manner of then CEO Lou Gerstner, as his and IBM's talking stick. Working together with VSA Partners.