Are your concepts fresh, fitting, MAGNETIC enough?
Concepting projects range from umbrella themes for an annual report, storyline ideas for an awareness campaign, leaping-off points for a CEO's keynote video. To editorial directions for a high profile conference opening, global corporate film, business manifesto. All developed to inspire whole creative directions, expand opportunities for engagement.
Always thinking in close concert with the rest of a client's internal and external creative teams.
Prime examples (more are available)...
- Qualcomm, developing editorial directions, from themes to language, for a global product re-branding & brand playbook for BREW mobile platform www.brewmp.com. Working with frog design.
- SAP, developing concepts for a 40th anniversary back-and-forward looking company film (as well as scriptwriting, and conducting on-location interviews with featured lead executives abroad and cross-country). In collaboration with Woo Creative.
- SAP, developing concepts and scripting for a co-CEO keynote video opener at an SAP Sapphire Now China conference in Beijing. Working with Woo Creative.
- Akerman Senterfitt, developing themes for this leading middle market law firm's Firm’s annual reviews, three years running (and writing & editing them end to end). In collaboration with Odgis & Company.
- HP, intensive concept & script development [framing, writing] consulting for an HP Discover technology conference opener, performed live by Kevin Bacon for an also live audience, of thousands of IT professionals. Working with Woo Creative.
- Goldman Sachs, developing ideas and editorial treatments for several of the Firm's Community Team Works global internal social awareness campaigns. Working in concert with VSA Partners.