Are your messages meaningful enough?
Messaging projects range from developing and refining core marketing messages, and targeting them for clients' varied audiences. To bringing these, or pre-existing messages, into potent market-facing content form, long or short, in or across a range of media, online or off.
Always based on a clear, strong strategy brief I create for each client; with their active involvement; including gleaning into the results of their social media listening.
Prime examples (more are available)...
- Qualcomm, a global product re-branding & brand playbook effort for the Company's BREW mobile platform www.brewmp.com. Collaborating with frog design. A project that involved framing the narrative, and evolving and positioning key messages for various audiences.
- Diageo, global luxury brand storybook ideas for Johnny Walker Blue Label.
- Brightwood Capital, developing targeted, core messaging as part of a larger marketing story platform; also translated into web site messages as part of the framing & end-to-end writing of the Firm's web site.
- FactSet, global ad campaign storyline and messaging development for this provider of financial market monitoring tools. Working with Rogers-Eckersley Design.
- Velocidi, start-up marketing story platform and messaging & web site content development for this niche digital marketing group.
- Microsoft, messaging development for a global product rebranding and re-launch (Microsoft Office for Mac 2011). Working with frog design.
- CogBI, messaging and marketing content development for client's mobile business intelligence app launch, via web site. Collaborating with application design group Alchemy50.
- Eaton, developing a message-intensive brand orientation script, for internal use across the myriad divisions of this global industrial conglomerate. In large part to align, integrate and underscore the Company's brand story throughout its ecosystem. Working with Alexander Design.
Davis Polk, an integral part of a large-scale rebranding effort for the Firm; including a renaming, new brand architecture and marketing story platform, positioning and core messaging. In concert with Sequel Studio.